Hello, my name is Igor. I have 5 years of experience as a professional CG artist, character artist, digital sculptor and 2d/3d generalist.
I have worked as a CG artist for many global companies, such as: Coca Cola, Epic Games, Arab Emirates army, MMTG, Discovery channel, Spike’s Cellar, Eurocoast Group, W3 Studios and a bunch of independent developers around the world.
I have a strong background in the following: 3ds max, Modo, Fusion 360, Zbrush, Unreal Engine 4, Substance painter, designer, Quixel, Photoshop, After effects, Mari, Nuke, World Machine, Marvelous desinger, Speed Tree.
My top 3 specializations in games, movies and life are: characters, hard surface (transport, weapons, facilities), 3d concept art.
Besides the above, I have strong skills and great experience in the following: realtime visualization, technical and character animations, motion design, game design, level design, 3d print, graphic design, clothes, particles and visual effects ( fluid, demolitions, smoke, fire, etc.).
As a generalist I aim at learning as much as possible about all areas of 3D, therefore I’m continuously improving my artist skills. I also enjoy developing myself in other areas, so I regularly attend trainings on business, psychology, management, marketing and art of negotiation.
Working with me you will get the following advantages:
- Widest range of services possible – I am a generalist, so it is my most obvious advantage.
- Latest technology already implemented into what you get – I take pride in keeping up with the latest 3d world technology to be able to use it for my ongoing work.
- High quality of work – I take responsibility for my work and take it very seriously, so if the quality and staff qualifications are just as important to you, you have found the right person.
- Minimal work time – I am able to provide and keep to accurate time estimates of my work to respect your deadlines.
- Minimal participation required from your side – I am able to work independently to solve project-related issues.
I do have some requirements as follows:
- I am only looking to work for established businesses with at least 2 completed titles or projects.
- A complete list of deliverables must be provided at the beginning of project, this is necessary for me to know exactly what is expected.
- Contracts lasting less than 1 month must be paid 50% upfront and 50% on satisfactory completion
- Contracts greater than 1 month require 20% of total project cost upfront with the remainder split bi-weekly (20% start up fee is negotiable on very large or expensive projects).
- Weekly Skype or phone meetings to keep me in the loop of project changes, advancements and general feedback.
- If the above conditions are met I can promise you exceptional environment creation, 3d modelling, texturing, lighting and interactive media design skills. Further to my work, I keep detailed records of what I do each day so you know exactly how much progress is made and when as well as assurance that your money is being spent wisely.